Why do you write what you write?
I’m not asking about writing a book, novel or short story. No, I’m curious about your blog posts. Do you write to share a laugh with friends, experience, knowledge, or…?
What is the purpose of your blog posts?
I don’t know about you but I spend a lot of time writing my blog posts, so understanding why I do that was important to me.
Just what are the reasons for my blog?
Well, there are several, in case you wanted to know.
- It’s my Fact Book.
- A great way to keep a notebook of writing tips and tricks in one place.
- My memory isn’t what it used to be. Need all the help I can get.
- Who knows, one day I may turn all of these posts into a book.
- It’s a way for me to share writing tips as I learn them.
- Old or new, each one is important.
- It’s a way to connect.
- Making friends, meeting writers, and reading about their journey.
- To pass on the information garnered through these new acquaintances.
- And of course, it’s a way to share books, and stories, I’ve written as well as books I’ve enjoyed reading.
Why am I sharing this with you?
It occurred to me that some of you may wonder why I share so many tips about writing and publishing books because I certainly NOT an expert. But, I share because I enjoy learning every little bit I can about writing.
So, I wondered…
Do you know why you write a blog?
Does your blog serve more than one purpose?
Have you ever considered using your blog as a Fact Book?
Do you consider yourself a writer, a blogger or both?
Do share! I’d love to know what motivates you to write a blog.
Great reading below! Click on the links.
Keep a Fact Book of Things You Learn Throughout the Day BY Eric Ravenscraft
WRITING A GOOD BLOG By Janine Warner
I HOPE YOU TAKE A MINUTE AND FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA, JUST CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW. I’LL LEAVE A LIGHT ON.
Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Pinterest, Stumbleupon