V = Vision
OMG! Will I make it to Z?
For without a vision the writer, the character and the plot will all perish. So no matter how foggy the road, keep moving.
- a vivid mental image;
- he had a vision of his own death
- the ability to see;
- He saw with his own eyes the on coming car
- the perceptual experience of seeing;
- the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision
- he had a visual sensation of intense light
- the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses;
- popular imagination created a world of demons
- imagination reveals what the world could be
- a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance;
Pinterest is a great tool to keep your vision ever-present at your fingertips.
Build a private Pinterest board just for your WIP to help your vision.
Add pictures of houses, towns, people, animals, tools, cars or anything that will help build the world of your story.
A cloud of dust and a Ford pickup pulled to a stop about ten feet from where Rachel stood. Covered in so much red Texas dirt it was hard to tell the color. Her feet didn’t care. As far as they were concerned, this rusted hunk of bolts was a shiny long ass limo. She jogged up to the open passenger door.
“Thanks, Mister. I thought the buzzards would find me before anyone else did.” She said.
One foot on the running board, her hand on the arm rest, she stopped and stared.
“No problem, glad to help a lady in distress.” He answered.
Her heart hammered a warning, but she had no choice but to climb in with the handsome devil and his Colt 45.
I love comments, tell me what’s happening with you and if you’re not already, please follow @jeancogdell on Twitter!