And boy o boy, I need to start tweeting more.
Up until now, I’ve been so lame. That’s right, a lame tweeter. But not for long.
Why? I want to be good on social media and don’t want to do anything half-assed. Even tweeting.
This morning I was excited to read an email from Suzanne Bowditch on how to do just that, tweet like a pro.(click to tweet)
Suzanne gave five good tips on what to do to engage with others on Twitter. Here is what mined from her great post.
- People love freebies- so promote free products even if it’s not yours.
- Ask a question- yes but also answer questions with questions.
- Want retweets, ask for them true- but don’t forget to retweet others.
- Use the right hashtag- but don’t go hashtag crazy.
- Learn from other successful tweeters.
- Mine – Keep tweeting, don’t give up.
Now head over to Suzanne’s blog and read her post. I’d love to hear what you think.
5 tips to get you tweeting like a pro! by Suzanne Bowditch
Did you learn something new about tweeting?
Are you ready to tackle Twitter now?
How often do you Tweet? Every day, once a week, or when?
Do you have any good twitter tips?
Talk to me, I love reading your comments.
Please head over and “like” my Facebook page at Facebook at jeanswriting . Or to connect with me, click the “write me” tab. Don’t forget you can follow me on StumbleUpon, on Twitter @jeancogdell , and Amazon.com.
Please stop by and say “hey!” I’ll leave a light on.