Favorite Tips for writers and bloggers
My email inbox looks like a kids bright, colored star chart. Seems I can’t read just one, of the many wonderful bloggers that pop up daily, without saving the link and assigning it a color-coded star.
Because each tip I read seems better than the last, and who knows, the next newsletter or blog post, might hold the best tip ever to make me a better writer…
In fact, I wrote a post, in this very blog, regarding my weakness.
Does that make me an email hoarder? My fingers trembled over that last word. Hope your computer screen didn’t shake.
So today, before hitting delete, I decided to share a few of my favorites. This post would be too long to list them all. But it’s a great place to save them, other than my inbox.
10 greatest hits from my star spangled gmail inbox:
- Copyblogger, “Keep it simple, but not simplistic.”
- Brainstorms & Bylines, Summer Market Roundup
- Writers Village, Six Mistakes That Even Top Authors Make
- Anne R. Allen’s Blog, How to Write for the 21st Century Reader
- Jodie Llewellyn, What words will improve your writing?
- Story Fix, A Better way to open your novel
- Ash Ambirge Why Your Writing Sucks
- The Kill Zone, Where Good Plots Go to Die
- The Write Practice, Write a Better Backstory
- Janice Hardy’s Fiction University, Five Ways to Kick Your Writing up a Notch
What are some of your favorite links? I’d love to read them.
3 thoughts on “Favorite Tips”
Thanks for sharing Writerly Goodness 🙂
I enjoy sharing good tips from good writers. Thanks for stopping by my blog.