Thank you for the honor. Scott mentioned that some bloggers do not accept awards. I am not one of them. I accept all awards, from the prestigious, to the silly and anything in-between. I love bling of any kind. Thank you Scott.
You might note that Scott suggested to send out 15 blogger awards, I am only sending out 7. Sorry but oh well. If as Scott mentions below you are not into this type of fun, please ignore. To the others enjoy. I do love reading your blogs and hope you continue writing your nuggets of wisdom.
I got nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I was nominated by a fellow blogger and reader of this blog, Scott L Vannatter! Which according to him, the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is a combination of both The Versatile Blogger Award and The Very Inspiring Blog Award. Thanks Scott… check out his blog >HERE <.
Now with anything there are rules:
1. Display the Award on your site
2. Announce it with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving Bloggers. I follow a lot of bloggers who do not accept awards, plus, I try to get newer ones brought in, so the list will be shorter and if you are not on it and wanted to be, I am so sorry…hmm…since it’s short, perhaps you can drop me a note.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them to the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The Bloggers I honor are:
- I hate the cold and become a bit of a hermit during the winter.
- I love reading scary books but don’t have as much time as I like to read them.
- I’m a sweet aholic, Bluebell icecream is my weakness.
- I’m crazy about my grandchildren and they have me wrapped around their little fingers.
- I play the lotto, and dream of what I’d do with the winnings.
- I’m the oldest of six kids.
- I’ve dreamed of living in Hawaii.
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (irenewaters19.com)
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (gotmeghan.wordpress.com)
- I so love awards 🙂 (sourcererblog.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (carsonchronicles.wordpress.com)
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (parttimemonster.wordpress.com)
- Confessions of a wannabe blogger (bloggingcraze.wordpress.com)