Of course, we all understand writing is hard. But what if you could simplify the process of starting?
Recently, I stumbled across an interesting article that helped me formulate this idea of change-
In this article, I learned how to break down a story smaller and smaller until I get to the core.
- One word can change a sentence.
- One changed sentence can change a paragraph.
- One changed paragraph can change the plot.
And how to successfully use PLOT Mutation.
By looking at a story with a different perspective and making a simple, but profound change, you can turn an old plot into your own.
Give Tal’s article a read and see if you can manipulate a story into something new.
PLEASE TAKE ANOTHER MINUTE AND LOOK ME UP ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW.
AND STOP BY JEAN’S WRITING ANYTIME, I’LL LEAVE A LIGHT ON.
Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Pinterest
Thank you for the honor. Scott mentioned that some bloggers do not accept awards. I am not one of them. I accept all awards, from the prestigious, to the silly and anything in-between. I love bling of any kind. Thank you Scott.
You might note that Scott suggested to send out 15 blogger awards, I am only sending out 7. Sorry but oh well. If as Scott mentions below you are not into this type of fun, please ignore. To the others enjoy. I do love reading your blogs and hope you continue writing your nuggets of wisdom.
I got nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I was nominated by a fellow blogger and reader of this blog, Scott L Vannatter! Which according to him, the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is a combination of both The Versatile Blogger Award and The Very Inspiring Blog Award. Thanks Scott… check out his blog >HERE <.
Now with anything there are rules:
1. Display the Award on your site
2. Announce it with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving Bloggers. I follow a lot of bloggers who do not accept awards, plus, I try to get newer ones brought in, so the list will be shorter and if you are not on it and wanted to be, I am so sorry…hmm…since it’s short, perhaps you can drop me a note.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them to the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The Bloggers I honor are:
Becoming French with a Texas Flair
Cow Pasture Chronicles
Lillie McFerrin Writes
The Other Side of the Story
Kristen Lamb’s Blog
The write life
- I hate the cold and become a bit of a hermit during the winter.
- I love reading scary books but don’t have as much time as I like to read them.
- I’m a sweet aholic, Bluebell icecream is my weakness.
- I’m crazy about my grandchildren and they have me wrapped around their little fingers.
- I play the lotto, and dream of what I’d do with the winnings.
- I’m the oldest of six kids.
- I’ve dreamed of living in Hawaii.
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (irenewaters19.com)
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (gotmeghan.wordpress.com)
- I so love awards 🙂 (sourcererblog.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (carsonchronicles.wordpress.com)
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (parttimemonster.wordpress.com)
- Confessions of a wannabe blogger (bloggingcraze.wordpress.com)