Thanks to Janice Hardy for a great writing exercise on her website. Join in the fun and rise to her challenge. You should hop over to The Other Side of the Story and get writing because the Winner gets a 1000-word critique. Here is my entry.
She turned the last clock forward an hour. Whoever invented Daylight Savings Time had a mean streak. Can’t squeeze more than twenty-four hours out of a day no matter which way you turn the hands on a clock. It had to be a man who thought up an idiotic idea like that because no woman in her right mind would bother with such foolishness.
- Daylight Saving Time starts Sunday (newsnet5.com)
- Springtime Musing (vandesjewelry.wordpress.com)
- Springtime and Flowers Help Improve Mood (theepochtimes.com)
- The worst part of springtime (gilraensblog.wordpress.com)
- Springtime in the South (freelancephotog.typepad.com)
- The Art of Losing an Hour (turnaroundandswim.wordpress.com)