Have you read a good book lately? But don’t know how to write a glowing review that will do it justice?
Well, have I got a great blog post for you.
Rachel Poli breaks down how simple it is to write a book review.
In six steps write book reviews that sound like a pro.
- Cover- Good, bad, amazing or eye-catching?
- Reason- What inspired you to pick up this book?
- Plot- What did you like about the story?
- Characters- Did you love, hate or relate to them?
- Style- Did the story make sense? Flow and pacing good?
- Rating- Why and what rating did you give the book?
You must hop over and read the entire post. Rachel goes into a lot more detail than I did here. Then you can rock those book reviews!
A great book review template by Rachel Poli via My Book Review Format.
Do you have a special formula to write reviews?
Do you find writing book reviews difficult?