So you’re ready to create a blog.
Or maybe you’re considering a self-hosted website.
Stop and read the following articles below before you decide which way to go. This is one of the best explanations I’ve read in a long time about the differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org.
After reading and listening to fellow bloggers, I decided to stick with WordPress.com.
- Although not perfect, it’s a turnkey process.
- I found a Theme I liked but can change with ease
- My blog is updated and backed keeping my blog intact online (even though I may lose content I won’t lose the blog.)
- I don’t want to pay a third-party to support the platform or the security.
- I don’t have the time to dedicate to running a self-hosted site.
WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – Which is Better? (Comparison Chart) by Editorial Staff by wpbeginner.com
Also, if you can please stop by my other locations and say “hey!” I’ll leave a light on.