I’ve been nominated by the sensual Elsa Holland for the One Lovely Blog Award. She has humbled me with the honor and her words of encouragement.
Thank you Elsa!
This is my 4th Blog Award nominated by my peers. I’m overwhelmed with gratitude. No words can properly thank my readers. This award requires I tell you 7 things about myself, so here goes.
- I’m an optimist, believing things will get better.
- Living with chronic pain, I’ve learned to live.
- I love Peanut M&M’s. (best with a glass of red wine)
- Enjoy curling up by the fire with a good book. (can’t wait until it’s mine)
- Love to travel, wish I could do more of it.
- Love, love, love an afternoon nap.
- As an introvert, I still find people fascinating. (must be the writer in me)
Now for the second requirement, link back to blogs I enjoy reading. You must check out, in addition to the amazing romance writer and blogger Elsa Holland, the following:
- If it’s not fun, why bother – Cassie Newell
- Sheila Good at Cow Pastures Chronicles
- The Bloggings of Jez Farmer – the lunatic, the lover and the poet.
- Ryan Lanz on A writers Path
- Lets Cut the Crap over at How the Cookie Crumbles
- David Allen over at Allen Fiction
- Practice your Flash Fiction with Jeremy Farmer
I could probably fill up this page with many more deserving blogs, but I’ll save some for later.
Take a moment and check what these great writers have to offer. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you again Elsa for thinking of me!