I’m talking about putting your thoughts and feelings down in 6 words. Not five or seven but just six. Not easy. See if you can guess my frustration today. This is what I submitted to SixWordStories.net
6 a sponge. 60 a sieve.
Check out the website for inspiration and submit your own.
- Six word/one sentence memoirs
- Six Word Stories
- What Can You Say in a Six Word Memoir?
- The evocative world of the six-word memoir: A Q&A with new TED ebook author Larry Smith
- Download Seniorwriting: A Brief Guide for Seniors Who Want to Write e-book
- Announcing a New Memoir Genre: 55 Word Brain Farts by Gary Canant
- I write what I read