Wow! Thanks so much Norah Colvin for thinking of me and my little ole blog. To say I’m surprised and delighted is an understatement. One of the wonderful things about blogging is connecting with other writers around the world. I humbly accept the award and pass on the prize to the 15 websites below.
Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: follow the blogger who nominated you, if you don’t already do so.
Seven facts about myself:
- Last year, my oldest daughter with my 3 granddaughters move to Paris France.
- I love vanilla ice cream. Prefer Blue Bell.
- I have 5 grandchildren.
- I love to travel but can’t travel a lot.
- My mother died this year.
- I have 5 sibling.
- I married my high school sweetheart.
Here, in no particular order are 15 amazing blogs. Selecting just 15, out of the many I read and follow, was not an easy task. However, I choose blogs that inspired me to be a better writer and in turn, I hope my readers find the information will inspire their muse and talent.
- A to Z Challenge – Although, I haven’t taken the challenge, I do visit many of the blogs. I love the opportunity to visit so many people from all over the world with the click of my mouse.
- Fiction University with Janice Hardy will take your writing to the next level with so much information many times I read a post twice.
- Kill Zone – in 2013 and 2014 Writers Digest awarded the authors at this website the 101 Best Website for Writers Award. These amazing writers never fail to provide information or inspiration.
- Fiction Notes with Darcy Pattison Tips and notes to help every writer is what you will find at Darcy’s website.
- Kristen Lamb’s Blog, Warrior Writers, is one I re-blog and re-post more than any other blog.
- Start Your Novel with John Bell has tips and story ideas to get your Muse juiced.
- Kellie Elmore inspires with tips and her Free Write Friday prompts.
- Lillie McFerrin Writes is one of my all time favorite blogs. I often participate in her Five Sentence Fiction. I find the FSF prompts jump-start my imagination and writing.
- Jodie Llewellyn’s Blog is pure delight. Filled with writing tips, encouragement and reviews.
- Copy Blogger is not the typical writers blog. Here I’ve learned how to reach my audience. This blog teaches how to create killer online content, which a writer can apply to any WIP.
- Story Fix with Larry Brooks received the 2011 best Writers Digest 101 Best Website for Writers and 2011 Top Ten Blogs for Writers. Larry is a writer and coach who can help you get it written right.
- Brainstorms & Bylines with Barbara A. Tyler provides information about contests, places to submit and various markets for writers. She also provides inspiration and prompts to help writers.
- Julia’s Place and her 100 Word Challenge for Grown-Ups is another blog is love to participate in for quick inspiration.
- One Wild Word with Carol Despeaux is where you can find a jolt of inspiration and a new way to practice your writing.
- Story Dam is a community for writers come to for encouragement and support. At this blog writers will find weekly prompts and chat link.