The next ball went flying through the air, and my grandson around the bases toward home as I shouted untill my voice became but a whisper.
This was my contribution to Five Sentence Fiction. If you would like to join in the fun just click on the link.
- Five Sentence Fiction-The Long Journey Home (rendezvouswithrenee.com)
- Five Sentence Fiction – Charmed (andyswordsandpictures.wordpress.com)
- Five Sentence Fiction – Goggles (andyswordsandpictures.wordpress.com)
- Recreational sports calendar: 06.09.13 (caller.com)
- From T-Ball to Coach Pitch (bleacherchat.wordpress.com)
- A letter to my 1-year-old son about life and sports (blogs.seattletimes.com)
- Baseball Season Blues (stirrup-queens.com)
- Five Sentence Fiction – Shadows (sharrymiller.typepad.com)
- The Summer of gLOVE (lyricandlane.wordpress.com)